I've had enough of you.
我受够你了。
I've had enough of your rudeness.
我受够了你的粗鲁。
A: I've had enough of you. I don't want to see you any more.
我受够你了,再也不想见到你。
B:Me neither.
我也不想再见到你。
neither conj.也不
have enough of对感到厌烦
You broke my heart.
你太狠心了。
A: You broke my heart.
你太狠心了。
B:I didn't do it on purpose.
我不是有意的。
on purpose故意
You're just fooling around.
你用情不专。
A: You're just fooling around.
你用情不专。
B:So what?
那又如何?
fool around游荡,鬼混
Please give me more freedom.
请多给我一点自由。
Please give me more room.
请给我多一点空间。
A: Please give me more freedom.
请多给我一点自由。
B: Wow, this is what you thought.
呵,原来你是如此想的。
I know I'm wrong.
我了解我错了。
A: I know I'm wrong. Please give me a chance.
我了解我错了。请给我一次机会吧。
B: Then I'll give you a chance one more time.
那我就再给你一次机会吧。
I didn't star d you up on purpose.
我不是有意失约的。
A: I waited for you the whole evening, but you didn't come.
我等了你一个晚上,可你竟没来。
B: I'm sorry. I didn't stand you up on purpose.
对不起,我不是有意失约的。
l stand up失约
I think we should sit down and have a talk.
我想大家应该坐下来谈谈。
A: I think we should sit down and have a talk.
我想大家应该坐下来谈谈。
B: I don't think so. I have to run.
我想不必了。我赶时间。
have a talk谈话
I regret meeting you.
我真后悔认识了你。
I wish I had never met you.
我真期望我从来没遇见你。
A: I regret meeting you.
我真后悔认识了你。
B:But I don't think so.
我可不如此觉得。
regret doing sth.后悔做了某事
The course of true love never did run smoothly.
爱情路上多波折。
A: Susan is so upset. I heard she had a quarrel with Tony.
苏珊心情十分不好。我听说她跟托尼吵了一架。
B: Now I understand why people say The course of true love never did run smoothly.
目前我了解了为何大家说爱情路上多波折了。
course n. 过程,路线
smoothly ad. 平稳地